Among the prime requirements for our business to flourish is getting right source of man power. Same thing is relative to appointing proper HR services so that the required openings are sourced till highest satisfaction. This basically takes time of many days and mostly months. It not only includes the pain of recruitment but is followed by a series of strategy that has to be monitored with time. This includes Employee Benefits, Motivation, and last but not least is payroll. Even after keeping a high end on all these aspects successfully, what bothers is keeping a track on attrition rate. All these incur an extra cost to the productivity and hence will directly affect the operations cost by the end of the month. Under such circumstances, is it better to hire a full time in-house employee or get a virtual assistant?
The elements that are highlighted here will definitely help you with this perplexity. Both, in-house employee and Virtual Assistant have their own benefits. Virtual Assistance is preferred if you want to outsource your business work to some offshore company, since there are multiple benefits whilst getting an offshore Outsourcing Partner.
IN-HOUSE EMPLOYEE WOULD NEED:
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Leaves
- Regular appraisals
- Other Operational Costs
VIRTUAL ASSISTANT WOULD NEED:
- Fixed Pay
There are numerous factors that add to the cost of a particular project. This includes:
- Employee Training. Training your in-house employee for your project is very crucial for getting the desired return. On the other hand, we get professionally trained Virtual Assistants who would only require an initial brush up for your particular project.
- Fostering Social Media. In order to keep your business in talk, it is a prime requirement to maintain and keep updating your social media pages with the prevailing market. Advertisements, Banners, Blogs, Postings and lot more are required to be targeted. Your in-house employee would need a dedicated resource for the same. This is an additional cost for your operation team, though it would be taken care of by your virtual assistant. You need not worry on how the aim is achieved.
- Infrastructure. Any profile would need a particular space for it to be productive as per the expectations. A work station accordingly made incurs an additional cost. The regular Hardware and Software expenses are obvious as well as the timely upgrading of gadgets and resources is always expected. All these expenses are included when you hire a Virtual Assistant.
- Additional Payroll Benefits. In-house employee would expect benefits like Medical Expenses, Paid Leaves, Incentives, Bonuses and lot more. Also a company becomes liable to provide with Insurance and Provident Fund schemes to in-house employees. Virtual Assistant do not require this from you.
- Flexibility and Overtime pay. This happens when you have an unexpected load of work volume. In case of in-house employee, either you lose on convincing them to stretch their normal working hours or you end up paying them double for extra hours they do. On the other hand, since Virtual Assistant is available on hourly pay, an outsourcing company will take care of your work volume by dedicating their source as per demand. They will make sure to give you your work within committed timeframe. In simple language, it is difficult to expect flexibility from your in-house employee every time, while virtual assistant are always available as per your requirement. You just pay them per hour.
- 24/7 work support. You cannot expect your in-house employee to work for you during night hours. In such cases you can simply hire a Virtual Assistant who can work as per the required time zone.
When your company needs a helping hand to take care of the non core business work, in return to give you time when you can focus on your core productivity, you should hire a Virtual Assistant. Select the Best Outsourcing Partner for your projects that can be taken care of by offshore companies. Datainox is the best Offshore Data Management Company if you are looking for a Virtual Assistant either on fixed pay per month or on an hourly pay. Datainox provides all elements as discussed above and have multiple options of paying for the same.